Thursday, March 1, 2007

Packer's Toolbox

My brother gave my five-year-old son a toolbox with real tools in it for his birthday. This has turned into the family toolbox, and we ask Packer if we can borrow his tools a couple of times a week at least.

The thing that I find really cute about all this is that PE has named the tools in the box. His hammer is "Pat"; his tape measure is "Stretch"; his needle-nose pliers are "Sharpen Point"; his pliers are "Squeeze"; his Phillips-head screwdriver is "Phillepe" - (pronounced with a Spanish accent); and his other screwdriver is "Turner."

So this afternoon I was working on something and I asked him to get Stretch so I could measure and then later I needed Pat to hammer a nail.

4 comments:

MJ said...

Tell PE that Nick and I love the name s of his tools. That is adorable!

Anonymous said...

PHILLEPE!!!!!!
does ed know about this??

sgt@arms said...

Yeah... why isn't Ed here in the camp?

Auntie K said...

I've told Ed about the camp, but I'm not sure he's tried it since I took off the restricted access. I'll tell him again...he should be part of this campfire.