Wednesday, March 7, 2007

dropping your drawers

So my five year old son was climbing a tree this afternoon in the great spring-like weather we're finally having. I walked over to talk to him and noticed a pair of tighty-whiteys laying on the ground underneath the tree. "Packer," I asked, "Did you lose your underwear?"

Packer denied the underwear was his.

No one else in our family wears size five Fruit of the Looms, so I again asked if it was possible he lost his underwear. All of a sudden he started giggling....the undies were in fact his. Apparently he had gone inside earlier to go the bathroom, and as going to the bathroom is still sometimes a "gotta take off all my clothes" experience for him, he got his undies stuffed down in his jeans in the redressing process, and they fell out of his pants leg as he climbed the tree.

We all had a great laugh out of it, but the cutest part of the whole thing was watching him looking at the undies and dissolving into giggles.

Not exactly what I set the blog up to talk about, but it was the highlight of my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

an honest mistake. It could happen to anyone.

sgt@arms said...

This is also the highlight of my day, so far.Much funnier than the compost bucket.