Thursday, October 2, 2008

she said it

If you didn't catch it in the debate, Caribou Barbie actually said, "John McCain has already tapped me and said, that's where I want you...."

Well...I'm sure he wants to, but I didn't know it was fact.

Is it just my clear distaste for this woman that is clouding my judgment, or did she really NOT answer any of the questions asked of her tonight? She pointedly didn't answer at least four or five of the questions Gwen asked her!

And it was a good thing I was NOT making a drinking game of the debate tonight, as I am getting over a cold, because if I had taken a drink every time she said the word "maverick" I'd be drunk right now.

2 comments:

shley said...

you're darn right, auntie k. up there in alaska we know that the reform is coming to change, and when we see that russia is over there and our oil is ready there for the hungry people down there who are just hungry for energy, because barack obama voted against tax breaks and senator john mccain is a man who is a great man.

sorry, that's my best imitation of tina fey imitating palin. not far off, i don't think.

but seriously, if she had winked at the camera one more time I might have puked.

Auntie K said...

If I have to listen to this woman in an extended time period again I'll have to take sedatives. The accent alone and the "folksy" way she talks is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

And she didn't answer questions!!!!!