Saturday, August 2, 2008

I can see clearly now

To those of you not of the virtual family campfire here's the scoop. Our beach week was cut short because I got a call from my eye doc asking if I would like to move up the Lasik surgery I had scheduled for mid-August to Friday of last week, and in the process, get to be "cut" by a better machine, AND save a thousand bucks. Hmmm...let me think about that and get back to you.

Had it done yesterday....$1000 is too good a savings to ignore. Things still a bit hazy, and a bit gritty feeling. I can see clearly out of my left eye, but the right is still a bit blurry...but hopefully that will clear up in a few days. But, for the first time since I was in high school I drove a car today without prescription glasses on my face.

Now THAT is something to be thankful for.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I will be following your progress closely. I really want to have this surgery one day, but have never known anyone that had the procedure done. I can't imagine what it must be like to drive or do anything without a prescription. Enjoy your new eyes.