Wednesday, June 11, 2008

off the wire

I've been out the internet zone for a couple of weeks now, and won't be able to access my internet service regularly for a couple more days. My Mac had a bad power connection on it, and thankfully there is a company here town that can fix it. I had dreamy dreams of buying a new Mac, which I will ultimately still do, but this will hold me over until I can take more time to shop and backup all the info on my current Mac. Still, it is a hassle to not have that darn machine sitting on my desk, although I will confess that I AM doing a lot more things I probably wouldn't do because I'm so easily distracted by needing to look up stuff on the computer.

Anyway..hang in there..I'll be back up in a couple of days with tales of church camp, and North Carolina.

No comments: